Welding machine LBH 910.
The compact stud welding unit LBH 910 is designed for drawn arc and short cycle stud welding. It convinces through easy operation and high welding quality. The robust construction ensures high reliability and high power-on time. All functions are indicated by clearly arranged LED. The welding time is continuously adjustable by the rotary knob on the front. The LBH 910 can optionally be equipped with a shielding gas module for welding with shielding gas for weld pool backing and with an automatic module to control the automatic stud feeder VBZ and an automatic welding gun.
|Welding range||Ø 2-12 mm|
|Welding material||steel, stainless steel|
(acc. to DIN EN ISO 14555)
|drawn arc (ceramic ferrule), short cycle, optional: drawn arc (shielding gas)|
|Welding current||900 A|
|Welding time||5-950 ms, continuously adjustable|
|Mains plug||CEE 32 A|
|Mains supply||400 V, 32 A, 50/60 Hz|
(special voltages optional)
|Mains fuse external||35 AT|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||280x250x450 mm|
|Suitable welding guns||PHM-10, PHM-12, PHM-160, PHM-161|
- easy operation.
- high welding quality.
- welding time continuously adjustable (timing divided up into two time domains for especially precise adjustment).
- indication of all functions by LED.
- indication of error messages by LED.
- digital display of selected welding time.
- compact construction.
- low weight.
- optional (also retrofitable): shielding gas module for welding with shielding gas for weld pool backing.
- shielding gas pre-flow time continuously adjustable (with option shielding gas module).
- optional (also retrofitable): automatic module to connect the automatic stud feeder VBZ and an automatic welding gun.
- highest operational reliability and high power-on time through exclusive use of high-quality components.
- electronic control of all functions.
- repeat cycle lock to avoid welding on an already welded welding element.
- automatic function test after switch-on.
- temperature control as protection against destruction through excess temperature.
- automatic switch-off in case of excess temperature and phase failure.
- protection of the unit in case of a fault on welding/control line cable and solenoid.
- thermic controlled ventilator.
- robust, powder-coated metal housing.
- stable fixing of welding cable sockets at own plug holder, prevents damage on housing caused by pulling of cable.
It comes with a welding gun and a ground cable.